The Innovative Leader
Just one shot at the hatchery provides 2-in-1 protection against infectious bursal disease (IBD) and Marek’s disease (MD) in broiler, layer, and breeder chickens.
Helps lay a strong immune foundation for flock health.2–9
Broad IBDV Protection
Protects against all tested strains of IBDV—classic, very virulent, and variant.
Proven Early Onset
Can be given at the hatchery to achieve early protection and avoid the immunity gap.1
HOW IT WORKS
VAXXITEK® HVT+IBD starts to colonize targeted lymphocyte populations between one and two weeks of age.
2-Express IBD protein
During replication, IBD viral VP2 protein is expressed.
HVT and VP2 induce an immune response that protects chickens against both IBD and MD.
SEE VAXXITEK® HVT+IBD IN ACTION
VAXXITEK® HBT+IBD PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Recommended for the vaccination of healthy 18- to 19-day-old chicken embryos and one-day-old chickens against standard and variant bursal disease and Marek’s disease
- Available in 1000, 2000, 4000 dose ampules in frozen presentation
- Do not mix with other products, except as specified on the label
- In case of human exposure, contact a physician
- Administer only as recommended
- Use entire contents when first opened
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter
- Contains amphotericin B as a fungistatic agent
- Inactivate unused contents before disposal